Fixing Linux kernel sources to compile cdrtools

Hi all,

thanks to a nice person from Spain, I now have a solution for
the bugs in the Linxu kernel source that prevent cdrtools from
compiling on Linux-2.5 or later.

Do the following:

1)	change u8 __u8 /usr/src/linux/include/scsi/scsi.h

2)	insert a #include <linux/compiler.h>
	to the beginning of
	/usr/src/linux/include/scsi/sg.h

Note that I did report this Linux kernel bug more than 2 years ago.
The Linux Kernel "programmers" seem to be either to malicious or
too silly to understand the problem and to fix the bug themselves :-(

Jörg

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling