mkisofs udf help!

Hi,

Within mkisofs, the udf part is told to look for the file data specifically at a certain starting sector location. Can someone tell me where/how do I modify the code to specify a different starting location?

In the example below the file data is looked for at sector 277. The output when creating the image using the -dvd-video -v options is....

	Done with: UDF directory tree              Block(s)    6
	Writing:   UDF file entries                Start Block 265
	Done with: UDF file entries                Block(s)    5
	Writing:   Path table                      Start Block 270
	Done with: Path table                      Block(s)    4
	Writing:   Directory tree                  Start Block 274
	Done with: Directory tree                  Block(s)    3
	Writing:   Directory tree cleanup          Start Block 277
	Done with: Directory tree cleanup          Block(s)    0
	Writing:   The File(s)			   Start Block 277

I would like to hardcode it so the filesystem looks for the files at 592 so I can manually write the files at those locations using growisofs -use-the-force-luke=seek:592 then make the iso image and strip off the first 1212416 bytes (592 2k blocks) from the iso and write those starting at block 0.

Could someone please let me know how to go about tweaking mkisofs to do such a thing?

Thank you,

Jeff