Re: extension of mkisofs for incremental backups

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 22:03, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> >fixed the places that you mentioned manually. Please
> >be patient if I didn't get all of them right and perhaps
> >consider making cstyle available on your web site if you
> >expect patches to be cstyle-clean (especially the correct
> >line continuation isn't clear to me).
>
> Looks better now (only one deviation):
>
> multi.c: 1615: continuation line not indented by 4 spaces
>                                          strcmp(new_orig_contents[i]->name, reloc_old_root) != 0) {
>
> But it seems that you have a strange editor:
>
>         if (merge_image != NULL) {
>                 if (merge_previouS_session(ROOT, MROOTP,
>                                                                                         reloc_root, reloc_old_root) < 0) {

I was experimenting with different tab sizes in emacs, for
me it looked okay. But this is one of those continuation
lines that I don't know how they should be handled. Anyway,
thanks for fixing it and including the patch (and let's
not get into a discussion about editors, please ;-)

> Didn't you see this:
>
>   #define OPTION_CHRP_BOOT              2042
>
> + #define       OPTION_RELOC_ROOT               2042
> + #define       OPTION_RELOC_OLD_ROOT   2043
> +

Sorry, I forgot that these magic constants need to be unique.
Perhaps now is a good time to change this code over to enums...
just an idea, though.

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly