Re: DVD+/-R writers

> If you like to buy a single format writer, buy DVD-, it is standard has less
> readibility problems

As you keep on propagating this nonsense (one might also call it FUD),
for the record: DVD+ isn't any less standard than DVD-. Anyone can call
themselves the "standard". Despite the FUD the DVD- people are putting
out about DVD+, DVD+ isn't going to go away because it has a few things
to offer DVD- couldn't possibly dream of (hence the need to resort to
dirty tricks). As I can make out DVD+ is gaining momentum, and
personally I wouldn't dream of buying a single-format burner - I
imagine most people might think the same and the days of single-format
burners are numbered. Any decent player has no problems with either
DVD- or DVD+ as long as the media quality isn't rock-bottom.

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.