Re: Extracting file system from an iso image

On 16-Oct-2003 Ashish Rangole wrote:
>  Thanks for the response. However, isodump seems to be an interactive
>  utility and not something that you could just call from another
>  script/executable running in background. If it can be, then I would like
>  to know how?

Hi, Ashish,

why not mounting the iso image via loop device? Then you have access to
any file operations and commands you need. In script mode too, sure!

Joachim Backes

--

Joachim Backes <backes@rhrk.uni-kl.de>
University of Kaiserslautern,Computer Center,

Regards