Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: rev 703 - in trunk/debian: . patches

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 10:56:00PM +0200, Jean-Christophe Dubacq wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 10:08:34PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > Hey if you fix trivial bugs, I will be unable to help ;)
> > (And yes I am still interested, but am RTFMing to learn how 4.3.0 does work).
> >
> > Your commit also fixes #185663.
> >
> > There are several other similar bugs (e.g. #53782 and #95302) which
> > seem to have been fixed upstream for a long time.  Should I ping
> > submitters, or closing them after checking that they are indeed fixed
> > is enough?
>
> Well... If I had an access (but not being a DD, I do not, and I am not
> sure I have enough time to invest), I would have corrected this some
> time ago.

You can still send patches into the BTS. I contributed the majority of the
branches/4.3.0/sid tree quite some time ago, and only became a DD the other day.
(This was done via the XSF SVN repo.)

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel@fooishbar.org>
http://www.debian.org - http://www.kde.org - http://www.freedesktop.org