Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: rev 703 - in trunk/debian: . patches

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 10:08:34PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > Add aliases to upstream locales.alias file for many locales using the
> > "@euro" modifier and the ISO-8859-15 or UTF-8 character sets (thanks,
> > Jean-Christophe Dubacq and Denis Barbier).  (Closes: #208137)
>
> Hey if you fix trivial bugs, I will be unable to help ;)

Heh.

> (And yes I am still interested, but am RTFMing to learn how 4.3.0 does work).

Cool.  Let me know when you feel ready to wrestle the bear.

> Your commit also fixes #185663.

Thanks; I'll merge them.

> There are several other similar bugs (e.g. #53782 and #95302) which
> seem to have been fixed upstream for a long time.  Should I ping
> submitters, or closing them after checking that they are indeed fixed
> is enough?

If you can confirm they're fixed, you can close them.

> Thanks for your time.

No problem.  Thanks for helping out with the bug list.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The only way to get rid of a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       temptation is to yield to it.