Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: rev 703 - in trunk/debian: . patches

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 10:08:34PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> Hey if you fix trivial bugs, I will be unable to help ;)
> (And yes I am still interested, but am RTFMing to learn how 4.3.0 does work).
>
> Your commit also fixes #185663.
>
> There are several other similar bugs (e.g. #53782 and #95302) which
> seem to have been fixed upstream for a long time.  Should I ping
> submitters, or closing them after checking that they are indeed fixed
> is enough?

Well... If I had an access (but not being a DD, I do not, and I am not
sure I have enough time to invest), I would have corrected this some
time ago.
However, enhancing the parsing of the libc locale would solve this bug,
diminish the size of the alias file, and be more robust regarding
new styles of locale... (fr_CH@euro, someday ? :)

If you still feel like working on those (now solved) bugs...
--
JCD