Re: Lindows 4.0 O/S problem

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 03:14:16PM +1000, TAN, Gim (77KS) wrote:
> I am computer software/hardware system engineer in Sydney, Australia. My job
> is to evaluate software operating system and networking for clients.
> Recently I bought this Lindows 4.0 O/S to evaluate for a client and it is
> not able to work on their computers.

Sorry, but we are unable to support the Lindows OS.  (You have reached
the Debian Project, producers of the Debian GNU/Linux OS.)

My recommendation is that you contact Lindows Technical Support.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Optimists believe we live in the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    best of all possible worlds.