Lindows 4.0 O/S problem

Hi,

I am computer software/hardware system engineer in Sydney, Australia. My job
is to evaluate software operating system and networking for clients.
Recently I bought this Lindows 4.0 O/S to evaluate for a client and it is
not able to work on their computers.
Below is the configuration of my client computer system.
CPU - 2.4 GHz Pentium 4 (800fSB)
Graphic cards - ATI Radeon 9600 Pro (128MB) VIVO
Ram - 512 DDRAM PC3500 (400 MHz)
HDD - 120 GB serial ATA Maxtor diamond
Running Windows XP Professionals.

The first time I loaded Lindows 4.0 O/S into my system it request for a
Login ID and Password. I entered the Login Id as "root" and password as
"startx" as suggested in your forums. The system aborted with "EE" errors
such as AGP card error and .........etc.

Can you please help to resolve this problem because I am currently stuck.

This is the error message that I encountered in my system.
Using config file: '/etc/X11/XF86config-4"
(ww) fglrx = no matching device section for instance (BUS ID PCI :1:0:1)
found
(EE) fglrx(0) : board is third party board
(EE) fglrx(0) : [AGP] unable to acquire AGP, error "xf86-ENODEV"
(EE) fglrw(0):cannot init AGP
Fatal sever error:
caught signal 11. Server aborting
Log file "/var/log/xfree86.0.log"
debian-x@lists.debian.org <mailto:debian-x@lists.debian.org>
XIO:fatal IO error 104 (connection reset by peer) on X server ":0:0" after 0
request (0 known processed)
0 events remaining
XAUTH:(argv):1:bad display name "lindowscd:0" in command lindowscd:~#1

Can you please find a fix for this problem.

Thanks.
Gim