Re: Future direction of Debian XFree86 packaging (was: 4.3.0 progress / desire to help)

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 05:13:03PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 10:31:17PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > Looking like it, given I barely have enough time to even merge the
> > people/{branden,daniel} trees in Subversion.
>
> Err, the idea was of me sending you a patch implementing it.

I sort of have an aversion to merging patches I haven't tested, unless I
can't test them, and they're from reputable sources.

> > Fair enough, doesn't sound too bad an idea. I'll investigate exactly how
> > everything works first before giving a final answer, though, so don't
> > take this as gospel.
>
> Ok, i will try generating the patch this weekend.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
KDE: Konquering a desktop near you - http://www.kde.org