4.3.0 progress / desire to help

Let me begin by stating that this is only an attempt at constructive criticism
and an offer of help.  I do not mean to nag.  I realize that packing such a
complex piece of code is an enormous task and I do not mean to understate
Branden's contributions to the project.

What frustrates me personally is not the fact that official 4.3.0 packages do
not exist but rather that there is nothing available for experimentation.  I
am fully willing to help as I can, but I see no avenues to do so.

For brevity, my suggestion is this: openness, delegation and distribution of
work load.  If the process of packaging xfree86 for Debian is too much for
one person to do in their spare time with reasonable timeliness, I believe it
may make sense for those capable to collaborate with Branden to lighten his
load in whatever ways they can.

Chris