Re: Debian wiki page - Forbidden access through TOR

Hello Paul,

Thanks for the response.
I've done what you mentioned, I even tried to create a new identity (not only a new circuit), still some exit nodes are blocked.

I will send an email to the admins then, thanks again for your time.

Regards
Pavlos

Pavlos Ponos

Visit my Linkedin profile and my blog

Privacy isn't about hiding bad things.
It's about protecting what defines us as human beings.
Protect yourself by using TOR browser, OpenPGP encryption, Jitsi Meet & Signal
Save your money by using a Linux distro & an open-source Office suite

Today I was trying to access debian wiki (https://wiki.debian.org/) but I received the following message when trying with TOR.
Forbidden
You are not allowed to access this!
Some days ago I'm pretty sure I was able, today not. Is there any reason behind this?
In general we allow all Tor exit nodes to access the wiki regardless
of how spammy they are.

It is hard to tell how you got this error without knowing your exit
node at the time.

If you are still getting the problem, you can share your exit node
with the wiki admins via wiki@debian.org and we will investigate,
there may be a bug in how we enable Tor exit nodes to bypass the
blocklists.

In the meantime, you can switch to a new exit node easily in Tor
Browser. Just restart it, start a new identity or start a new circuit.