Debian wiki page - Forbidden access through TOR

Hello,

(Sorry if the following is irrelevant to this list, feel free to forward it to the appropriate one or completely disregard)

Today I was trying to access debian wiki (https://wiki.debian.org/) but I received the following message when trying with TOR.

Some days ago I'm pretty sure I was able, today not. Is there any reason behind this?

Thanks,
Pavlos

--

Pavlos Ponos

Visit my Linkedin profile and my blog

Privacy isn't about hiding bad things.
It's about protecting what defines us as human beings.
Protect yourself by using TOR browser, OpenPGP encryption, Jitsi Meet & Signal
Save your money by using a Linux distro & an open-source Office suite