Re: definition of current

Hi,

Andrew Cater <amacater@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jonathan Carter _is_ the current DPL, so that's correct :)
>
> If I could find out where the second reference is set, I'd change it myself
> - as far as I can tell, it relates to the ddp-team (who maintain the
> debian-history package) but I can't see where the reference is generated to
> put it into the project-history/leaders page.

The page under d.o/doc is populated from the latest packages versions in
unstable, in this case the debian-history package.
(This is done by the ../parts/7doc script in https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/cron.)

In git, I have updated the "current leader" information already 4 months ago
with
https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/project-history/-/commit/ec0312e498d4348d375c07f56c8b9a269efc0572
but to show up on the webpage, a package upload to unstable is needed.

And - wow - while writing this mail, I realized that this upload has just
happened today 6 hours ago :-)
Thanks to Boyuan Yang!

Thus, this issue should be fixed within the next days.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076