Who's Using Debian - Link Farming and other questions

Hey WWW Team,

I occasionally help out with the "Who's Using Debian" section of the
website.  I've noticed a couple of things about recent submissions.

1. The submissions are in English but the sites themselves are not.  Do
   these belong in the english section of the site?
2. Many of the submissions are from online marketing agencies.  I have
   worked in that industry and have a sneaking suspicion that they're
   simply using the Debian site as a link farm[1] to drive traffic.
   What do we think about this?  It doesn't look like there's any guidance
   about this in the submission instructions[2].

Thanks!

Ryan N

[1] https://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/link-farm
[2] https://www.debian.org/users/#submissions