Re: definition of current

Jonathan Carter _is_ the current DPL, so that's correct :)

If I could find out where the second reference is set, I'd change it myself - as far as I can tell, it relates to the ddp-team (who maintain the debian-history package) but I can't see where the reference is generated to put it into the project-history/leaders page.

All best, as ever,

Andrew Cater

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 4:06 PM Fabrice BAUZAC-STEHLY <noon@mykolab.com> wrote:
Hello,

Jens Peter Nielsen writes:

> https://www.debian.org/devel/leader
> "The current Debian Project Leader is Jonathan Carter.  "

This is incorrect indeed, and I don't have the permissions to update
this page.  Anyone could update it?

> https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/project-history/leaders
> "Sam Hartman was elected in April 2019 and is our current leader."

This has been updated in the debian-history package, but it looks like
it has not reached this webpage yet.

Best regards

--
Fabrice BAUZAC-STEHLY
PGP 015AE9B25DCB0511D200A75DE5674DEA514C891D