question about sorting a long list

A question from the new guy: I'm working on the todo of breaking up the consultants list by continent then by country. Should I just re-arrange the entires into a list, ( see diagram ) or is there a different way it should be done?

Asia (a name="asia")
  *Foo (ul)
    --> Company 1 (li)
    --> Company 2
  *Bar
    --> Company 3
    --> Company 4
Europe
  *Eggs
    --> le Company 5

Additional question that I'll have to ask next... since I don't have write permission, and nobody here knows me anyway, who do I send this file to so that it can be looked over then added back to the system?