quick intro - new guy

Thought I would briefly introduce myself! My name is Brad, from Southwestern Missouri, USA. I've been a user of Debian for many years; no matter how many times I think I want new eye-candy, I keep returning to Debian!

I'll soon be looking at the to-do list again, and pick something to do. As it currently stands, I'll probably look to see if breaking the consultant down to continent and possibly country still needs done. Sounds like a good first task to do.