Searching for Packages fails to easily due to high number of results at http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=search

Hi,

I just tried to search for "linux-image": No results, search term to generic.

Then i restrict my search by selecting an arch from the list below: fails again with the same result.

Searching for something like "linux-image amd64" gives me the expected result though, as does searching for a specific kernel like "linux-image-2.6.38"

I can understand that there needs to be a threshold at which point the numer of results is to high to be displayed, however there needs to be an obvious way to search for the latest kernel too.

Cheers,

Florian

( PS: I'm not subscribed, so if there's something i should see, CC me )