Re: Translation statistics: new "diffstat" column

On 30 Jul 14:38, Marcin Owsiany wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just added a "diffstat" column to the "Outdated translations" part
> of the statistics pages. When you click a cell in this column, a
> JavaScript function fetches the relevant patch from CVS and displays
> diffstat information directly in the table.
>
> The point is to give translators an indication of burden involved with
> bringing a certain page up to date. Together with the hit-based sorting
> I've implemented earlier, this should help us make sure that the work we
> do benefits the maximum number of people.
>
> I hope you find it useful. I've only tested it on my browser (Chrome
> 13), contributions to improve it are of course more than welcome.

It's very handy, I like it!
I'm not a Javascript wizard, and I'm not contributing with translations
since some time (shame on me)... So I thought that a little feedback with
other browsers won't hurt :-)

Firefox 5.0.1 and Seamonkey 2.2 (both from mozilla.org) when I click on
"+/-" show only "/" (like they are unable to fetch additions/deletions).
luakit 2011.05.06+unique-1 and uzbl 0.0.0~git.20110412-1 work
flawlessly.

It seems that your patch has some problem with Gecko, and it's ok with
Webkit.

Sorry for the rather unuseful post, I just wanted to give some feedback.

If I can make some other test, I'll be glad to :-)

Regards,

Mark

--
GPG Public Key: 0xCD542422
Why do nerds always confuse Halloween and Xmas? Because Oct 31 == Dec 25