Re: Translation statistics: new "diffstat" column

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 02:38:22PM +0100, Marcin Owsiany wrote:
> I hope you find it useful. I've only tested it on my browser (Chrome
> 13), contributions to improve it are of course more than welcome.

Sorry for the slightly off-the-thread reply, I'm not subscribed to
debian-www.

Regarding "Access to restricted URI denied" - this is probably because
the browser does not support
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-Origin_Resource_Sharing

The proxy at http://webwml.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/anoncvs-cors is
specifically there to add a "Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *" header.

Regarding just getting a slash on Firefox - it turns out that setting
content using innerText is not very portable. I've changed it to
innerHTML, as the content can be trusted. Should start working after
next site rebuild and push.

--
Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org>             http://marcin.owsiany.pl/
GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0 60F4 1216