logo license with debian - no warranty missing?

	Hi!

 On #debian-www "will" raised concerns that there might be issues with
respect to our logo license for including the debian lettering. It
doesn't contain a warranty waiver, and given that we publish svg images
which could contain potential harmful scripting (from will's
interpretation, not sure if that actually is possible or if there is
some sandbox involved?) this might be considered an issue.

 Is this something we should change? Not worry about? "Much Ado Nothing"?
Rhonda
--
"Lediglich 11 Prozent der Arbeitgeber sind der Meinung, dass jeder
Mensch auch ein Privatleben haben sollte."