Re: Kalle's Proposal: gitweb

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 01:05:13PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> 	Hi!
>
> We ain't dead. A long time has passed since I last wrote on this topic,
> and a lot thing happened—unfortunately (for this effort) in other areas.
> This doesn't mean that this effort is being abandoned.

I was worried about it.

>  So here is the nex big step: A gitweb theme[1] using Kalle's
> proposal[2]. I enabled it on my own gitweb installation[3] so that
> people can see it live and test it. Feel free to clone it from there
> too.
>
> [1] <http://www.kalleswork.net/projects/debian/debgit/>
> [2] <http://www.kalleswork.net/projects/debian/>
> [3] <http://git.deb.at/w/deb/gitweb.git>
>
>  Enjoy!
> Rhonda

I think we are not in hot timing like "release" now.

Although we may have some glitches, it is time to jump.

So we should implement it now.

If problem raised are true (like graphics size) we can fix it later.
Anyway, current Debian site has enough download size.  Changing to this
new format damages less.

Osamu