Re: "Lenny's" twist of fate

Hello Philip,

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 09:14:17AM -0500, philipgeiger wrote:
> I'm presently trying to install "Lenny" on my dinosaur computer.

The list debian-www is about Debian website discussions.
For technical issues that you encounter installation/using Debian, see
http://www.debian.org/support which lists IRC, wiki and user lists
http://lists.debian.org/users.html

Maybe related to http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=547143#15

> I would also like to know if there are any drivers for old scsi zip100
> and jazz drives locked up somewhere haven't been able to find any in
> my travels so far.

It seems there is no specific issues with zip100 or jazz drivers given
the very low number of results on web engines.

You may submit an 'installation-report' bug, using the template
described at :
http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/i386/ch05s04.html#submit-bug

> Merry Christmas to all and to all...

Merry Christmas to you !