Re: A problem with the hebrew about.wml page

"Oz Nahum" <nahumoz@gmail.com> writes:
> Just for comparison with how it should look like:
> check my website set for this
> http://www.tabula0rasa.org/debianabout/about.html
> and this
> http://www.debian.org/intro/about.he.html

Hi Oz (and any other Hebrew members of the list),

I committed today the change for CSS files and also modification to set
dir=RTL for Hebrew pages. Now the page looks mostly okay for me although
I understand only some words.

I also removed some extra '>' chars in your translation of about.wml,
and filled some tags in templates.he.po with the words and sentences
taken from the page at your URL in tabula0rasa.org.

My suggestion is that you now proof-read whole page to verify that
everything is correct.

At least one issue I'd like you to comment is the irc channel name
#debian in one of the questions. How people reading Hebrew text expect
English words to be? Now it renders as "debian#" because it's in middle
of Hebrew text. Should there be explicit dir=ltr tag around the channel
name so it would be rendered as #debian even being in the middle of
Hebrew text?

--
Tommi Vainikainen