Re: [wiki] ideal content license for wiki.debian.org

Hello,

I've seen very few comments on Jon's post.

I wish we could choose a license within two month.

(I have a few stuffs to do before Lenny's freeze, but I'm willing to
keep cleaning[1] our wiki once lenny is frozen... and revamp the wiki by
lenny's release.)

Franklin

[1] cleaning the wiki : translation namespace, wiki-user namespace,
wiki's template and css, merging-and-refactoring pages... and licensing
issue ;)