www.buzzzzzzz.com/ Self Servie PR - Ad Your Info W has sent you a photo from MySpace.com!

This is a message from www.buzzzzzzz.com/ Self Servie PR - Ad Your Info W:

http://www.buzzzzzzz.com/
Need publicity? Use the BUZZZZZZZ Message Forum 4 FREE - linked in 1,000,000 Emails + Bulletins a Week
NEW MESSAGE FORUM JUST LAUNCHED APRIL 2ND

NOT ADVERTISING OR PROMOTING??  WE ARE FOR YOU TOO...WE OFFER FREEBIES TO OUR READERS

we email out our promotions board to our entire database in every email we send!

http://www.buzzzzzzz.com/

These links are seen in about 1,000,000 emails and bulletins per week.

NOT ADVERTISING OR PROMOTING??  WE ARE FOR YOU TOO...
It is a general message forum as well with discussion boards !
for our readers and posters:
Perks include:
FREE DINNERS FREE DRINKS/BOTTLE VIP OFFERS FREE MOVIE PASSES FREE SALON SERVICES FREE PARTY/EVENT PLANNING MORE!
go here for more info
http://www.buzzzzzzz.com/

www.buzzzzzzz.com/ Self Servie PR - Ad Your Info W thought you might enjoy checking out this photo on MySpace.com!

http://collect.myspace.com/reloc.cfm?c=18&fuseaction=viewImage&imageID=144072&friendID=367080111&id=

What is MySpace.com?

MySpace.com is an online community where members share photos, videos, blogs, and interests with a growing network of mutual friends. Create a profile FREE on MySpace and start connecting with old and new friends!

Find out more about MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com

-------------------------

This email was sent by someone who knows you on MySpace.com.

If you want to block any emails from MySpace members in the future, you can click here:

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=block&iid={0}

Or send a single blank email with the subject line "BLOCK" to:

privacy@myspace.com

You can also block future email or direct any other inquiries by regular postal mail to:

MySpace, Inc.
8391 Beverly Blvd. #349
Los Angeles, CA 90048
USA

©2003-2008 MySpace.com. All Rights Reserved.