Re: Debian Wiki: Give your opinion

Hello,

> > Prefixed method: "Language" + "/" + "PageName" like
> > PortugueseBR/DebianIntroduction

* If we use the form Language/Title, shouldn't we use languages codes
  rather than languages names : "French/Users" is ambiguous (is it a
  page about french users ??).  "fr/Users" would make it less ambiguous.

  Also, it would be possible to identify pages translations easily
  with a regex ^[:alpha:]{2}(/|_[:alpha:]{2}/).*

  Finaly, the URL would be shorter !

* I think we should modify moinmoin's Frontpages names to conform with
  the naming policy of translated pages.

Franklin