want to help

Hi,

I'm using debian for many years (since 1999 if I correctly remember), for personal and professional use (I'm system administrator). I've created some website (personal, works, association...), so I know httpd/mysql/php (but I'm not a php programmer).
Now I want to join the debian project as an active member.

Before I start, I would like to contact the people in charge of debian www in french (if there any one ?).
Who are actually the "active workers" on debian www ? (If you have some informations about teams and people who works for debian www)
I've found http://www.debian.org/devel/website/ , is there any other usefull page I should know/read ?

I've just found a 404 error : http://www.debian.fr/doc/ (go on http://www.debian.fr and click on "Documentation" on the left). Where can I report this "bug" ? I think here is the good place... (is there any bugzilla-like system ?)

Thanks, and sorry for my "bad" english, I read it without difficulty, but I'm french... and did't speak english all days.

--
GILLIG Florian