Quality link request

Hello,

I found your website  www.debian.org on Google.

We have a quality website at www.philjaymagic.com that will be well ranked on Google.

We are happy to upload a link onto this website in any way you request in exchange for a return link. I'm sure you appreciate that this would be of great benefit to us both.

To go ahead with this exchange please upload our link information below to your links page.

Please reply to phil@philjaymagic.com to say where you have uploaded it.

If you would like your return link presenting in a particular way please include this information in your email.

I will then arrange for your link to be uploaded and email you again to let you know.

Thank you.

Regards
Jennifer

Please note, the link needs to be set out as below in order for it to be returned.

Our link info:

Link Text: Magician

Close up magician Phil Jay helped pioneer the modern form of close up magic when he started performing professionally way back in 1989. Phil has since performed as a close up magician at over 3000 functions throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East and the USA for many corporate and private clients.

Our link info in html form:

<<-- begin html -->>

<BR>
Close up magician Phil Jay helped pioneer the modern form of close up magic when he started performing professionally way back in 1989. Phil has since performed as a close up magician at over 3000 functions throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East and the USA for many corporate and private clients.

<<-- end html -->>

PS. This email is a one-time mailing sent by a person (not automated) that has visited your website. This link request service has assisted in enabling over 90% of clients to attain top 10 rankings on Google, Yahoo, MSN on search terms of their choosing (not a simple task!).

This highly effective service can be provided for you too - in which case you benefit from an iron-clad guarantee, full customer support, and ongoing assistance even after your top 10 rankings are achieved (to make sure they stay in the top 10 on an on-going basis).

For full details contact John Power at john@backbone-solutions.co.uk (it will speed up your enquiry if you provide a contact phone number and your website address in your email). There's no obligation, we're happy to provide you with full details so you can make an informed decision on whether or not you'd like to proceed. We're also happy to provide you with references from our many satisfied clients should you request it.