Get Your Website To Work For You!

 Hi there.

I've just spent time browsing your Web site at http://packages.debian.org

Your content is closely related to our affiliate network, and I wondered whether you'd be interested in turning more of your visitors into hard cash?

Our affiliate network currently pays out thousands each and every day, and I feel our Undelete NOW! and File-Saver Software products would be especially suited for your target audience.

We pay up to 50% commission on each sale, and pay instantly via a PayPal payment. There's no more waiting for monthly cheques -- plus we've just started paying on the second tier soon, so you could soon be earning money without even thinking about it!

Feel free to visit any of the following sites to learn more, and click on the "Affiliates" link at the top of the page to signup at any time:

Undelete NOW!

http://www.undelete-now.com/pagename?afl=18571&int=AAM11

File-Saver Software

http://www.file-saver.com/pagename?afl=18571&int=AAM11

Thanks for your time. Any questions, do get back to me :)

Best wishes,

Bogdan, myHelpHub.com

Affiliate Promotions

Want to turn your Web site visitors into cold, hard CASH?

http://www.myhelphub.com/start/affiliatesignup.aspx?afl=18571&int=AAM11

We retail DOZENS of exciting guides, software tools,

and audio CDs - using niche sites that convert

visitors into hard cash, quickly! We pay up to 50%

commission on every single purchase, and have a

product to match EVERY Web site.

WE PAY AFTER JUST 35 DAYS - INSTANTLY, VIA PAYPAL!

We have NO minimum payment requirements and there's no

more waiting for monthly checks to clear. We also

offer FULL online reporting, e-mail addresses

included. We're the "hidden gem" in the world of

online affiliates!

AUTOMATIC TWO-TIER PAYOUT SYSTEM!

We operate a totally automatic two-tier affiliate

program. That means if someone visits our site through

your link, then signs up asn affiliate - you

automatically receive a huge 5% on all of their sales!

It's just another way to enjoy an exciting income from

our affiliate program.

The myHelpHub.com site is a centralized support site

for our customers and affiliates. It means you only

have to come to one place to get everything you need.

Once you've signed up with us, you can login to view

your latest sales, download new product banners, check

your personalized affiliate links or change your

payment details.

So, want to get started... NOW?

Just follow the link below:

http://www.myhelphub.com/start/affiliatesignup.aspx?afl=18571&int=AAM11