Josip Rodin is unreachible or again technical problem appear ?!

I sent 3(three) messages (on sunday, wed, thu) this week to all Rodin's
accounts that I know (joy@srce.hr, joy@debian.org, webmaster@debian.org)
with changed .po files,
updated .wml's and pics, but no response accurred. Before week there was
the same problem, Rodin contact me after the fourth message
and explain me, that there is a problem with forwarding mails to his
primary mail, so I suggest this problem appear again and sending message
to this mail list is the last hope that I have to contact with him. It
sould be good if it's possible to fix this eventual technical problems,
becouse near month I tried to submit Bulgarian translation of the
Debian's web site without visible result.
Thank you for attention:
Rumen Krasstev

P.S.
I just add some past messages that I sent to him:
..
On чт, 2003-04-24 at 10:16, Rumen Krasstev wrote:
hello,
> is there problem with translations ?
> in my system, everything looks to be good..
> All .po files was sended to you two times, there should be no problem
> already with the menus as you posted in the mail list :-)
> Regards:
> Rumen Krasstev
>

> From: Rumen Krasstev <rkrastev@obs.bg>
> To: Josip Rodin <joy@srce.hr>
> Subject: [Fwd: Re: Debian Translation - Debian]
> Date: 23 Apr 2003 09:58:52 +0300
>
> Just in case that you didn't recieve my mail on joy@debian.org
> :-)
>

> From: Rumen Krasstev <rkrastev@obs.bg>
> To: Josip Rodin <joy@debian.org>
> Subject: Re: Debian Translation - Debian
> Date: 21 Apr 2003 15:30:29 +0300
>
> > > So in near feature (now I'm reading intensively Policy Manual and
New
> > > Maintainer's Guide) I would intend to become maintainer (I've
little app
> > > with graphical GUI frontend for building deb's from sources, but
it's
> > > still in alpha yet) :-)))
> >
> > Nice. Just take your time, we don't want you to become too busy with
> > packaging, the web page translations occasionally need updating, too
:)

> You are right, the maintainer's membership can wait, translating and
> updating Debian web site is most inportrant for me, now :-)
>
> > > I've only one simple technically question about wml's: Is it
normal that
> > > pictures, generated by the perl script (in Pics directory), have
> > > different dimensions (by mean in height) ?
> >
> > I think that can happen when the height of individual letters
exceeds the
> > defined height of the whole picture.
> I had similar suggestion, thanks :-)
>
> > Note also that I noticed you omitted about.bg.gif for some reason --
> > I had to insert the English about.en.gif in its place to prevent
build
> > failure.
> Excuse me, for this mistake.. I send you the missing gif and the rest
> pics, because two of them was changed
>
> > And one more thing: how come you use CP1251? Shouldn't one of the
ISO
> > standards work better, like Unicode?
> You are right, unfortunately user mind thinks different (and
> "non-standart" have no meaning for them). Since most common users
arrive
> to Linux from Windows they used long years Windows encoding for
cyrilic
> (Russians have very similar charset - koi8-r) letters, so near 95% of
> bulgarian sites (www.dir.bg - 50000 hits per day, www.linux-bg.org -
> 10000 hits per day) use windows-1251 (cp1251) encoding. Furthermore on
> Linux there are no availability of UTF-8 bulgarian fonts (for
example),
> only few cyrilic (ported from Windows), so it will be hard for me to
> translate manually all documents to another encoding, and the newbies
> visiting the site, will be confused too :(
> Well, it's not make me happy but I do it for all new users, who don't
> know how beautiful is Debian, yet. So it's will be better to stay down
> cp1251 encoding for all translated pages.
> P.S.
> Sorry again... i saw the messages from you in the www mailing list for
> building errors in .po files. I missed to change the encoding line,
may
> be there was the problem.. I send you fixed one and more new edited.
Now

****