Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by bli: webwml/german/devel/wnpp index.wml

* Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2003-04-24 21:50]:
> Modified files:
> 	german/devel/wnpp: index.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	s/voraussichtlich/zukünftig/

 I'm not sure if this change is correct.  According to my dictionary
prospective means 'voraussichtlich' (expected), prospective_ly_ means
zukünftig (future).

 What is the intention of the word in english?  prospectively sounds
more enforcing that it will really be a package.  I'm not sure if I like
that change.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
php ist an sich ne recht nutzlose sprache wenn da nicht soviele dinge so
einfach drin moeglich waeren