Re: Josip Rodin is unreachible or again technical problem appear ?!

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 04:27:18PM +0300, Rumen Krasstev wrote:
> I sent 3(three) messages (on sunday, wed, thu) this week to all Rodin's
> accounts that I know (joy@srce.hr, joy@debian.org, webmaster@debian.org)
> with changed .po files,
> updated .wml's and pics, but no response accurred. Before week there was
> the same problem, Rodin contact me after the fourth message
> and explain me, that there is a problem with forwarding mails to his
> primary mail, so I suggest this problem appear again and sending message
> to this mail list is the last hope that I have to contact with him.

Darn, I'll have to make an exception for you in our generic filters, your
mails often have attachments and get caught in the filters.

I'll track down the mails and reply to them individually.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.