Re: Joining the dutch site translation team

* Pim Snel <pim@lingewoud.nl> [2003-02-04 12:23]:
> A week ago I wrote a dutch translation for the contributing page of DWN. I
> emaild this translation to the Dutch translation coordinators, so they could
> see if I was good enough and with the question if I could join the
> translation team. I repeated this email once but I don't get any response. I
> can image they are busy. Is there another way to join the team. I'd like
> translate more in cooperation as soon as possible.

 Usually it is no problem to get write access for your self if you are
worthy it.  The decision to make this is up to your translation
coordinators, on the other hand.  If they isn't responsive that is a
real problem.

 Egon, Bas, can one of you please respond and maybe say that Pim should
receive his own account, or rather not for he isn't that far and has to
wait?

 So long,
Alfie
--