Joining the dutch site translation team

Hi,

A week ago I wrote a dutch translation for the contributing page of DWN. I
emaild this translation to the Dutch translation coordinators, so they could
see if I was good enough and with the question if I could join the
translation team. I repeated this email once but I don't get any response. I
can image they are busy. Is there another way to join the team. I'd like
translate more in cooperation as soon as possible.

Greetings,
Pim Snel

--
Lingewoud b.v.            Tel. +31 418 663963
Maasdijk 4                Fax. +31 418 663053

Lingewoud is member of I DOTS - www.i-dots.nl