Re: Joining the dutch site translation team

Hi Gerfried!

You wrote:

>  Egon, Bas, can one of you please respond and maybe say that Pim should
> receive his own account, or rather not for he isn't that far and has to
> wait?

Pim, I've received your mail, but I haven't gotten to reviewing your
translations yet.  I'll do that soon, though.
Sorry for not responsing to your mail more promptly, and thanks for your
contribution.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |