Re: english/CD/faq/index.wml

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 11:46:57AM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> In the entry name="mailing-list" at the end there is a list of the
> different non-english user-lists. Am I right that the names of the
> languages are in their native format in there?  So that my addition of
> the german list with "Deutsch" is right instead of "German"?

Oh, I forgot to add the German list to the FAQ entry! Feel free to add
it to the English FAQ - ja, als "Deutsch".

>  Furthermore - shouldn't I just add the german list to the
> translation and drop all the others from the file?

That's up to you to decide, but I'd at least keep the English
"debian-user", because it's the "main" user support list.

>  And, in the entry name="lan-install": I think that would be a good
> place to propose the apt-proxy package first of all, can someone write a
> paragraph for that or do I have permission to do so?

Yes, please do so!

BTW, does "Make CD contents available via FTP" really work just like
that? I've never tried...

Cheers,

  Richard

--