/News/weekly/contributing not linked anymore?

        Hi!

 Due to a can't-reach-joey problem I had today we stumbled over a sad
sad thing: News/weekly/contributing isn't linked anymore.

 So I searched a little bit and found that it was from the earlier DWN's
linked when someone contributed...  Last link was done in DWN 3/2000 -
which is ages old.

 I am not sure if it's enough anyway to have the links at the end of
some of the DWN.  The file wasn't that long ago significantly changed
and I guess this was done on purpose - to get more people interested in
contributing to DWN. On the other hand, if they can't find the page
(like me, also completely forgot about it) the page isn't of any help.

 So I propose to add it to the DWN frontpage somewhere on /News/weekly/
-- I'm though not sure where to put it there.  Maybe as a paragraph
right after "Debian Weekly News is edited by ..."?  That would suit
well, I guess.

 HTH,
Alfie
--
16:46 <Molle> sorry fuer die andauernden rejoins
16:46 -!- Molle [~molle@p3EE21B49.dip.t-dialin.net] has quit [leaving]