Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by norwegian: webwml/norwegian/releases/woody index.wml inst ...

Woops, I did not realize that this was posted on `debian-www' also.

Apologies for what probably is inappropriate for this list.

-tor

    peter> To add files back, just do a standard cvs add and then a
    peter> cvs commit.

    Tor> $ cd webwml/norwegian/releases/woody

    Tor> $ cvs add index.wml cvs server: index.wml has already been
    Tor> added by second party

    Tor> $ cvs update index.wml cvs server: nothing is known about
    Tor> index.wml

    Tor> [Approximate error messages].

    Tor> That was the situation, until it magically re-fixed itself
    Tor> within the last two days.  (An old version of the file
    Tor> somehow got re-insterted into the woody directory, which I
    Tor> could then check out, replace with the updated version, and
    Tor> commit).

    Tor> And no, I was not saying or implying that this was you.  Keep
    Tor> that in mind, while re-reading what you wrote in the
    Tor> following paragraph:

    peter> Thanks for appreciating that I tried to help keep the
    peter> Norwegian translation up-to-date when all Norwegian
    peter> translators had abandoned it.  I'll try to remember not
    peter> helping you in the future, and instead giving you a bad
    peter> reputation by having your translations showing their age
    peter> when you decide to crawl in under a rock for half a year
    peter> and not answer e-mail :-/