Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by norwegian: webwml/norwegian/releases/woody index.wml inst ...

Debian WWW CVS:

> 	By the way, if anyone reads this, what Idiot(tm) removed
> 	index.wml without removing its CVS entry? This made it
> 	impossible to add or commit this updated version for some time.

Eh? I removed the file from the CVS since it was lagging behind so
severly, after failing to reach any of the Norwegian translators. That
is standard practice, I did it also for my own Swedish translations.

To add files back, just do a standard  cvs add  and then a  cvs commit.

Thanks for appreciating that I tried to help keep the Norwegian
translation up-to-date when all Norwegian translators had abandoned it.
I'll try to remember not helping you in the future, and instead giving
you a bad reputation by having your translations showing their age when
you decide to crawl in under a rock for half a year and not answer
e-mail :-/

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html