Re: Makefile.common and translation-check

	I'm sorry. I missed Marcin's post on 'touch-translation.pl'.
	I have taken a look at it and I understand it will work this way
(correct me If I'm wrong):

	When a wwww author changes a english file then Make, through
touch_translation, checks all the available translated files, if the files
are older than a given date it then 'touch'es them to be sure that they are
rebuilt using 'translation-check' and that the severy notice is present
there.

	Did I get it right?
	Sounds like a *very* good idea, better to move the process to the
english file (which knows when it is being changed) than to the translated
files (which do not know when the source changes).
	One question, although this might not be the case now (and might not
even be in the future), what if the source of the translation is not the
english page? (i.e. how can we generalise it even further?).
	For an example you might take a look at w.d.o/international/Spanish
(and the spanish/ dir). All the information there is originally written in
spanish and the *english* translation might lag behind (as a matter of fact
since i was aware of this I hardcoded a note in spanish in the english file
:)

	An about touch-translation my 2c, why not use the  %langs hash that
is defined in template/debian/languages? That way we would have the
languages information centralised and only one file would need to be edited
when a new translation appears.

	Best regards

	Javi