Re: Makefile.common and translation-check

Javier Fdz-Sanguino Peña:

> 	For an example you might take a look at w.d.o/international/Spanish
> (and the spanish/ dir). All the information there is originally written in
> spanish and the *english* translation might lag behind (as a matter of fact
> since i was aware of this I hardcoded a note in spanish in the english file
> :)

Ultimately, one would do something that would parse all the #use
translation-check stuff and calculate the dependencies appropriatingly.
I don't know if it is possible, though.

The case you describe above is why I added the "original" parameter to
translation-check. Here is what I did the the English version of
/international/Swedish:

  #use wml::debian::translation-check translation="1.11" original="swedish"

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html