Re: Makefile.common and translation-check

On Sun, Oct 01, 2000 at 10:59:27AM +0200, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:
> 	When a wwww author changes a english file then Make, through
[...]
> rebuilt using 'translation-check' and that the severy notice is present
> there.
> 	Did I get it right?

right

> 	Sounds like a *very* good idea

thanks :-)

> 	One question, although this might not be the case now (and might not
> even be in the future), what if the source of the translation is not the
> english page? (i.e. how can we generalise it even further?).

I'm working on including that in touch-translations.pl right now.

> 	An about touch-translation my 2c, why not use the  %langs hash that
> is defined in template/debian/languages? That way we would have the
> languages information centralised and only one file would need to be edited
> when a new translation appears.

I thought of using some centralized source for language names, but didn't
know where to find it. Now that I know, I will use it.

I'll try to check 'touch-translations.pl' today evening CEST.

regards

Marcin

--
+--------------------------------+ The reason we come up with new versions