Re: translating into Russian

D'jinnie wrote:

> Hi - I'm trying to coordinate a Russian translation (if anyone wants to
> volunteer, feel free :).

I'm never took part in any Debian projects, so I dunno if this is acceptable,
but I could devote a small portion of my time to this one.

Is there any discrimination in terms of age/talent/education/knowledge? ;-)

> should terms like Debian, Linux, etc be transliterated or kept in English
> characters?

Since it's a Russian language, those terms should be written in Cyrillic. I
remember reading "Linux User Guide" in Russian some time ago and it used
transliteration.