translating into Russian

Hi - I'm trying to coordinate a Russian translation (if anyone wants to
volunteer, feel free :). I'm running into a bit of a problem - namely,
should terms like Debian, Linux, etc be transliterated or kept in English
characters? As far as I can tell, only Japanese version is not based on
Roman characters - unfortunately I don't know how to read Japanese as of
yet and can't locate the pages anyway...this may seem like a silly
problem, but really, it's not :) I think that either way would work, but
would like some input....

---
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
--Harry S. Truman

D'jinnie/Jinn, encountered on IRC and select MU**. (jinn@irony.org)
finger jinn@irony.org for PGP public key