Re: Debian Women Introduction

Hello Daniel !

Thanks for replay.

It is good idea to engage them with free software. but, i think it's too early for them.

I believe that first stage is to meet them with Debian Linux show them that there is other OS except Windows,
Than explain them about open-source community and introduce them to the Debian community via video conference.

By doing this i hope it will encourage women to get more involved.

Next week i'll try to schedule time for video conference.

if you know people that might be interested to
* Explain about Debian Linux
* Encourage women to be involved in community
* Introduce the community
* Display small presentation about open-source
* Explain why open-source is important
* Why use Linux instead windows
* Community that can adapt our girls and motivate them to contribute
etc...

You might want to join them to this conversation :-)