Re: Debian Women Introduction

Hello Debian Women,

My name is Yehuda Korotkin and I teach technologies in one of leading colleges for women in Israel.

Welcome!!! :)

I thought about the possibility of introduce Debian and the Debian community to the girls that i teach.

Our girls will install Debian Linux for the first time in their lives next week. I would like to take them on a journey in the Debian world (from installation to community behind code). And give them a feeling of welcome and belonging to Debian.

I think would be fun and interesting to make a video conference call with community and give them a general explanation about Debian, introduce them to the community and get them welcome to the world of Debian

I think it's a great idea, and I think it's the kind of thing that can be very motivating and encouraging! ;)

Greetings,
Miry