Re: Debian Women Introduction

Hi Yehuda,

Thanks for your email to Debian

I'm mentoring a female student in Google Summer of Code this year.  She
is working on the JSCommunicator project, which could be used to
facilitate a video call as you discussed.  JitMeet from the Jitsi team
could also be used.

One way you could quickly engage with free software may be to help
translate JSCommunicator - I understand Hebrew is the official language
in Israel so this might be a very easy way to participate in one of our
projects.  You can see how the Spanish translation was submitted here:
https://github.com/opentelecoms-org/jscommunicator/pull/27/files

Regards,

Daniel